Freemotion Reflex T11.3 Treadmill Remanufactured
The all new REFLEX™ Treadmill has improved the proprietary REFLEX™ cushioning to reduce impact to create a longer, stronger run. The rebound effect of our unique deck suspension system propels runners to take that next stride forward. HIIT-friendly 1-STEP™ Controls help this machine immediately respond to trainer commands.
Compared to standard treadmills where the speed button would have to be pushed multiple times to reach 12 mph (20 km/h). On the REFLEX™ Treadmill, push one button and you’re there. Watch progress stats stack up on a simplified user interface with race track visuals and readouts for calories, distance, speed and time.
PROPRIETARY REFLEX™ CUSHIONING DECK - Easier on hips, knees and ankles, the Reflex™ Deck Cushioning absorbs motion to help the member run longer and stronger. SIMPLIFIED USER INTERFACE - Track progress on this large, easy-to-read simplified user interface. Vital information such as speed, time, incline, calorie burn, pace and heart rate are front and center to keep the workout on track.1-STEP™ CONTROLS - Get instant response and immediate action with easy to understand, 1-STEP™ Controls for speed and incline.
The easy read console is made for personal trainers and class setting HIIT workouts. PRECISION QUICK SPEED - In-between speeds are achieved by pressing the 1-STEP™ Controls back-to-back. For instance, pressing '2' then '5' will take you to 2.5 mph (4 km/h) instead of repeatedly tapping the SPEED button. It's the training details like Precision Quick Speed that give you the workout advantage. STRIKE ZONE INDICATORS - The Strike Zones show the runner the ideal running area on the treadmill.
CROSSFLOW™ FAN - It's amazing what a good on-board fan can do. Perfect for a quick cool down or use it to create a realistic run, either way, this bigger than normal fan is a welcome feature. HEART RATE MONITORING - Get real-time data during the workout with built-in EKG grips. Results let members know when they're in the ideal heart-healthy zone.
|Dimensions||89 × 41 × 27 in|
- Deck Two-Sided Reflex™ Deck (Reversible)
- Drive Motor 5.0 HP AC Commercial Drive Motor
- Running Surface/Belt 21.5 x 60 in (54 x 152 cm)
- Quiet Belt Elevation System 0% to +15% incline
- Built-in Fan Removable 8 in (20.3 cm)
- CrossFlow™ Fan
- Display Type Simplified User Interface
- Maximum User Weight 400 lbs (182 kgs)
- Step-up Height 12.2 in (31.1 cm)
- Speed Range 0-12 mph (0-20 km/h)
- Equipment Dimensions (L x W x H) 87.75 x 34 x 66 in
- Shipping Dimensions (L x W x H) 89 x 41 x 27 in
- Shipping Weight 579 lbs
- Power Requirements US & Canada/International 110-120 VAC, 20 Amp, 220-240 VAC, 20 Amp
Please contact us for any returns or refunds